Ir al contenido principal
Luis Alberto Spinetta, Rock Poet.

Luis Alberto Spinetta or “El Flaco” was great compositor, writer of poems and singer of the Latin American’s rock for three decades. He composed popular songs like Muchacha ojos de papel and Todas las hojas son del viento.

He was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina in 1950. He was a guitarist self-taught and created your first band in 1967 called Almendra at the age of seventeen years old. He participated in many bands and created more than forty disc during all his life. He died in Buenos Aires, Argentina in 2012, at the age of sixty-two year old.

Their musical works are known to have that beautiful lyrics and developed progressions harmonic. Your creative process began of the music and then the lyric, he always said <<I took first guitar…For 

me is a happiness have a song that still don´t say nothing >>.

I like this singer and composer because he has accompanied much of my life and his music taught me many thinks about of the life and the music.  

Comentarios

  1. Hi, just a few months ago, I discovered this composer and he surprised me. By recommendation of you I have listened the disk Artaud. Is so cool!

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Girls paper eyes is a great composition. You have good taste.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario