Ir al contenido principal
My experience in using blogs in English class.
 
Performing and writing on a blog has been a new experience for me, 
I can’t imagine that it could be a very useful tool to learn English and share 
personal topics and my interest. 
In general it has been a very productive instance where he could train 
my English, the writing and the grammar of the language, also comment 
has served to read and to make a real communication with the language.
I feel that all the content that was delivered and learned during the previous
semesters were put into practice this third 
semester, through the writing of the blog and the frequent conversations in
classes
with my classmates and teacher. 
It also allowed us to work and perfect in technical and 
specific words of some subjects such as for example on music, electronic tools,
biographies, ways to make personal presentations, etc.
I liked having received the topics that remained pending, stories such as talking 
about Latin American singer-songwriters favorites or some places
in Chile that I would like to know, etc.
Finally, this activity showed me a new way of learning the practice and learning of a
 language, specifically of which I was always related, but I did not work and studied with such rigor.

Comentarios

  1. Hi David, the latinoamerican issue is one of my expected topics for the new semester as well, good vacations!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that publish the blog was a good tool to our learning

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, I also didn't imagine that blogging would put into practice what we have learned and help us to communicate about our area of interest. Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The topics we did on blogs were great for learning specific words! And that's very good.

    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario