Ir al contenido principal
Lemur Music

I chose www.lemurmusic.com, this website is a virtual store where I can know everything for the double bass. Today Lemur Music is located in California where they have his Showrooms, Performance Studio, Internet Catalog Services, Repair & Restoration Shop, and manufacturing facility for ONYX Musical Products.

I visit this website three or four times a month, since they are always posting new things, accessories, double bass and videos related to my instrument.

This web site allows me to know the news music score and the new accessesories 
like black holes, string, Freckle, bows, books, 
dumpin bass, metronome, tuners, etc. Everythings that are in the world currently. Also this web site frequently 
shows videos about news double basses and new performers. In addition to my being able to buy, this website 
allows to make inquiries and to contact with the luthiers who work there. 


I like this website because it is a virtual store that specializes in double bass
and the needs of those who play this instrument.

Comentarios


  1. What a good page! It is necessary that good that some stores become more specific. This way it is easier to search.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario