Ir al contenido principal

My Favorite Technology Tool

The technological device that I chose is the metronome. It indicates the tempo or pulse of the musical compositions, regularly  producing a signal, which can be visual and/or acoustic, that allows musicians that we use it keep a constant pulse when we are executing a musical piece.

The first metronome was invented by the moors in the IX century, and it was mecanic. But nowadays, with the technology development electronic metronomes were created that reach high levels of accuracy in terms of the pulse.

I use this device every day in my personal study, it helps me ordering the music and let me study it at different speeds according to it’s difficulty. Also, in the musical interpretation career, the professors always recommend and sometimes they even demand the use of this apparatus  when a new piece begins to study. That is why this device is very important to me.

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, I also like the metronome. It is very necessary for me because I use it every day for to study. My favorite brand is Korg, that is very good!!. See you...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello, I really think that the metronome is the most important technological object for every student of music, I really liked your post. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi David, The Metronome it is necesary sometimes, the last year I used it to study a bach' s prelude

    ResponderEliminar

  6. A great technological device very useful. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario